Our Goal is To Help You Succeed.
Delta Dallas is one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the Metroplex. We know the staffing industry inside and out, and can put you on the path to career success.
Our recruiters go beyond "job placement," and work to help you find a job you'll truly love. We want to help you secure a position with a company that is looking for a professional just like you! Direct hire candidates enjoy these benefits:
- Resume review
- Free placement services
- Candid interview coaching
- Long-term career coaching
- Access to jobs that are not advertised/published
- Access to Delta Dallas clients and our 25-year Dallas network
- Interviews with pre-screened Dallas clients
- Guided communication/salary negotiation
- Salary negotiation by professionals who know market value
Some companies call these employees "temporary," but we prefer to use the word supplemental. You're a welcome addition to a company's staff when they need you and, in those instances, you are anything but temporary! Benefits include:
- Weekly direct deposit or paycard deposit
- Benefits such as 401(k) and paid holidays
- Flexibility to work when you want to work
- Free career consultation
- Work assignments that will meet your schedule and location
Supplemental employees often receive job offers while on assignment. If an employer is interested in hiring you (or if you find you would like to go full-time with your current assignment), we will gladly do what we can to help you transition from a supplemental role to full-time employment — at no cost to you!