About Delta Dallas
Delta Dallas helps companies succeed by providing leadership and staffing expertise through customized recruiting programs. Our staffing solutions include administrative, accounting, and financial roles, as well as workforce management, workforce analytics, and skills-based training solutions.
Beyond filling positions, we're committed to bringing employers and employees together for a more productive future.
- Our recruiting team's tenure averages six years. They're seasoned professionals, and can quickly help you find the right candidate.
- We guarantee our work and our employees.
- We offer flexibility for employers and employees: candidates are available as direct hires, or as supplemental staff.
- We are a leader in the industry with a temporary fill ratio of 97%. When you need a temporary placement, you can be assured the position will be filled quickly — without making multiple calls.
- We provide a 24-hour contact system to ensure quality control and easy access for clients and candidates.
- Our tenured recruiters have earned Certified Personnel Consultants (CPC) and Certified Temporary Staffing Specialists (CTS) designations.
Delta Dallas' award-winning team was recently recognized by the Texas Association of Personnel Consultants (TAPC) as the number one Temporary/Contract Service Administrative Team and number one in the Highest Revenue Increase category by the National Independent Staffing Association (NISA).
For over 29 years, Delta Dallas has provided innovative staffing solutions for hundreds of companies in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.